For our Team in Cairo, Egypt we are looking for a new
Software Engineer (Egypt)
Since 1980 Digitaltest is a strong partner of the electronics industry and has years of experience in development, implementation and support of automated test equipment (ATE) for electronic printed circuit boards. Digitaltest is a family with creative, strategically thinking, goal-oriented, quiet, loud, experienced and fresh heads. With us you can grow old and stay young – because the best ideas come from a true community.
- The candidate will be performing software development activities using C++, C#, and VB.NET including: designing, coding and debugging software modules, and software review and testing.
- S/he will undergo an intensive training on the employed software paradigms and used tools.
- S/he will be required to interact with software department members, product customer support, and hardware engineers.
- S/he should also work closely with the supervisor to meet the required standards, to apply customer requirements on new products and to update the existing ones.
- Very good programming skills in C++, C#, and VB. NET.
- General knowledge in software design methods required.
- Good problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Open to new technologies and ability to learn.
- Good time management and organizational skills are desirable.
- Excellent command of English (reading, writing and speaking).
- Exempted/Completed military service (for male candidates).
Reference Number: DT02-19-03
Are you interested? Then send your updated CV with recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org