Omega MTS 888
Our highly ergonomic Omega MTS 888 offers not only a healthy workstation but also an extremely high-performance test system with 7040 test pins. Here we have developed a height-adjustable and tiltable high-performance tester that allows you to construct the fixture even while the test program is being developed.
Since each channel can be assigned to its own logic family, fixture construction is made much simpler. The in-circuit tester can also be configured as a functional tester. Here simply use our various modules, such as the frequency-time measuring unit, analog in-/output, or voltage sources.
|Maximum no. of networks||7040|
|Maximum board size (LxWxD)||Unlimited|
|Interface||Vacuum or cable|
|System size (LxWxD)||1500 x 860 up to 1060 (adjustable) x 750|
|Format||High pin count, high-performance tester, ergonomic|
|Possible versions||analog, hybrid & Lambda edition|
|Maximum fixture pin number||7040|
The UCBs can be plugged into any open slot of the Base System, to a maximum of 16.
Each of the following standard modules occupies one of the slots on the UCB.
The measuring channels can be connected depending on the application to the pins on the system interface or to the six internal bus lines.
- Four measuring channels per module on 8:1 multiplexer = 32 Inputs
- Up to 4 parallel measurements per MTC (4 parallel counters)
- Intelligent algorithms for fast measurements even at low frequencies
- Frequency, period, pulse width, rise- and falling time as well as event counting on each channel
- Time measuring range: 10 ns - 42 s, resolution 10 ns
- Frequency measuring range: 0.015 - 100 MHz
- Event counting: 0 - 232, maximum 100 MHz
- Max. input level/trigger voltage: +/-100 V
- Synchronization with external trigger possible
- 32 Open-Collector Outputs
- Voltage: 50 V
- Current: 550 mA
- Maximum 1.5 A / 10 W (per group of 8)
The module is available in two versions:
- 16 normally open relays
- 100 V/1 A
- Max. switching current/capacity 0.5 A/10 VA
- 4 x (7:1) Multiplex structure
- 100 V/1 A per Group
- Max. switching current/capacity 0.5 A/10 VA
- Precision resistors with high Resolution
- Each MRD provides an individual programmable resistor
- The resistor is potential-free
- Can be connected to the 6 analog buses of UCB interface Pins
- Overvoltage protection (1A fuse)
- Range: 1 Ohm – 16.77 Mohm
- Resolution: 1 Ohm
- Accuracy: 0.1% ± 0.1 Ohm
- TCR: 50 PPM/°C
- Maximum values: 1 A | 30 V | 1 W
- Precision voltage/current sources
- AC/DC voltage up to 20 kHz
- Two parallel stimulus channels and one measuring channel per module
- Current source with programmable voltage limiting
- Programmable waveforms: sine, square, triangle
- Programmable DC offset for AC Signals
- Sense lines for increased accuracy
- Differential outputs and measuring channels (potential-free)
- Short circuit protected Outputs
- Measuring channel: Max. ± 100 V / ± 1 A, resolutions up to 600 nV / 2.4 nA
- Sources: Max. ± 25 V / ± 200 mA, resolutions up to 33.3 μV / 83.3 nA
- Short circuit monitoring via hard- and Software
- Output can be turned completely off (galvanic isolation via relay)
- Separate force and sense lines
- Voltages and currents can be read back
UPC02 is available in three configurations:
- UPC02-09: 9 V/10 A; resolution 2.2 mV/2.4 mA; accuracy ±20 mV/50 mA
- UPC02-24: 24 V/5 A; resolution 5.8 mV/1.2 mA; accuracy ±50 mV/50 mA
- UPC02-45: 45 V/3.5 A; resolution 11 mV/0.8 mA; accuracy ±100 mV/50 mA
Lambda edition: real parallel testing as the solution
We have the solution: real parallel testing with the Lambda edition. With this technology you can test two or more assemblies at the same time, thereby optimizing the cycle times and shortening the test time or performing the tests using the shortest path. An ICT or functional test is performed by two or more independent test heads, reducing the test time by the corresponding factor. This applies to multi-panels as well as for multiple independent single test objects.
The Lambda Edition thus reduces the test time for two objects for example by 50 percent, or 75 percent for four, and so on.
Advantages of parallel testing
- Optimizes cycle times
- Small, economical test heads
- Powerful, flexible software Environment
- Assemblies can be tested without additional effort
- Low hardware costs
- Takes up less space
Boundary Scan ICT
- Reduces fixture costs by saving test points
- Just one test fixture needed for boundary scan and ICT
- Increases test coverage by integrating all test channels
- Short test times by integrating with Digitaltest hybrid cards
- Incorporates all functions in CITE - production remains in the familiar user Interface
- Simple data export with C-LINK DTM for boundary scan software
Our main partners in matters of JTAG/Boundary Scan integration are the respected GÖPEL electronic and JTAG Technologies.
The CAN-/LIN modules are standard interfaces for communication with the test object.
With the Programmer Modules you can make specific selections for onboard flash programming. Here we integrate for example programmers from Ertec, SMH, ProMik or Algocraft.
IEEE-, R232-, USB-Modules
These functional modules have standardized PC interfaces for communicating with additional function test modules.
PXI devices serve as expansion modules for specific tests.
Optical Test Modules
The modules for optical tests can for example test LEDs, with fiber optic cables used for testing the color and intensity of LEDs.
- Includes a pneumatic fixture placement aid
- Basically any interface is possible using a fixture converter (e.g. Pylon or Virginia Panel)