For our team in Stutensee, Germany we are looking for an
Electronics Engineer / Electronics Technician (f/m/*)
Since 1980 Digitaltest is a strong partner of the electronics industry and has years of experience in development, implementation and support of automated test equipment (ATE) for electronic printed circuit boards. Digitaltest is a family with creative, strategically thinking, goal-oriented, quiet, loud, experienced and fresh heads. With us you can grow old and stay young – because the best ideas come from a true community.
- Development of in-circuit and function test programs
- Organisation, monitoring, implementation and documentation of projects in the automotive, aerospace, medical and industrial electronics sectors
- Support for international customers
- Project delivery to the customer
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, communications engineering, sensor systems engineering, mechatronics or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience required
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Native German language skills
- Digitaltest test system experience advantageous
- Able to work in an independent and structured manner
- Process and service-oriented thinking
- Good teamwork
- International willingness to travel
- Visual Basic knowledge is an advantage
- Driving licence required
Reference Number: DT01-19-01
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply now - we look forward to getting to know you!
We will be happy to answer any open questions you may have at 07244/9640-0.