C-LINK DTM is the interface between CAD, test and repair, and combines these into one platform. Our CAD/CAM software has since its introduction in 1985 developed into the leading standard tool. C-LINK supports virtually every test system on the market.
By linking design for testing (DFT) to production, profitability and product quality are increased, test costs reduced, and testing and product introduction times shortened.
BOM Import Wizard
This powerful module imports Bill of Material (BOM) in various formats, including block formatted tables.
Images of the board can be imported for each assembly variant as additional graphical layer.
Reports have hyperlinks to the PCB layout display to identify critical areas quickly. The Report Generator can generate customized reports in a variety of different formats.
Compare Boards and Redesign
This module compares the PCB variants and versions in assembly and netlists. A detailed report informs the user about differences.
It ensures that existing fixtures can be re-used or adapted to the new board version.
- Bidirectional communication with the board layout (cross probing)
- Display of accessibility and test coverage
- Back annotation of the fixture channel number
- Creates reports about accessibility and testability for DFT
- Data generation for all test equipment of the production