With the boundary scan upgrade to our Flying Probe the needles can act as virtual JTAT/Boundary Scan cells. This increases fault coverage, since now the conductor paths that otherwise could not be reached can also be tested.
- Shortens test times as well as time-to-market
- Enables very high fault coverage even for highly compact flat modules
- Incorporates all functions in CITE – production remains in the familiar user interface
- Simple data export with C-LINK for boundary scan software
- Fast system diagnostics for error conditions
- All JTAG/Boundary Scan test and programming procedures can be reused
Our main partners in matters of JTAG/Boundary Scan integration are the respected GÖPEL electronic and JTAG Technologies.