With our Black CITE-Day Software Deal you can save a tremendous amount of time!
Think today about future-proof solutions of tomorrow in order to increase your competitiveness in the to further expand the highly competitive electronics market? Then now might be the perfect time for a software upgrade. Because Digitaltest celebrates Black CITE-Day 2020!
As a CITE user, would you like to exploit the full potential of our system software? A change is worthwhile in several ways, because CITE 8 offers strong performance and thus more performance in a shorter time, which primarily benefits central areas of application. Proven core functions were further enhanced and new, time-saving solutions were added:
- With the intelligent Automatic Program Generator (APG 2.0), test programs for complex electronic PCBs can now be generated quickly and easily at the push of a button
- Fully automated debugging of a test programs is now possible with the clever DebugRobot
- With the TP batch translator, all existing test programs can be automatically translated, which means a significant time saving - especially with CITE updates
- Retest failing components guaranteed by even faster PCB retests
- With the extension of the test log file there is access to all test information for any evaluations
- Integration of FailSim greatly simplifies operation during debugging
And the best thing about it: This Black CITE-Day 2020 does not only last a day, but our individual offers from now until December 31, 2020.
Here we have summarized these and other advantages in a table:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.